|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
Our client is delivering unique retail solutions including Branded Stores, Shop-in-shops, Product Displays and In-Store communication - all furniture production. This is achieved by providing an excellent level of services in design, engineering, production, distribution and implementation of retail fixtures globally.
Office Project Manager is first and foremost the person in charge of our client team and acts as a CAPTAIN of the whole team. To do this they must be highly organized individuals, excellent communicators, planners, negotiators and team players working closely with the entire company and give them the support they need.
An Office Manager takes of daily operations of the office and office life - the space, equipment, support materials, people and visitors.
Office Manager is responsible for:
1. Office space - developing and keeping the office space in a good condition, arrange repairs, order new equipment, furniture etc.
2. Keeping the office budget
3. Electronic equipment - PCs, cameras, GPSs, phones and other electronics, books, keep record of who has what, buy new items or send for repair broken ones
4. Company and rented cars - Registry of cars, CCS cards, GPSs, electronic chips, car keys, rental cars, buying new cars
5. Orders - stationary, drinks, food, cleaning equipment, office equipment, food tickets
6. Insurance - contracts (travel, car, company insurance)
8. Branded materials - business cards, note blocks, labels, credentials, templates
7. Business trips of employees - booking hotels, air tickets and visas
8. Organization of company conferences, trainings, celebrations, visits of tradefairs (events)
9. Service and advantages for employees (lunch, sport and relax activities, presents etc.)
10. Team Management - developing and keeping excellent relationships with all team members and motivating them for high performance and development
11. Training of new team members – Company guidelines, office, Intranet
Very competitive remuneration package.
Company mobile phone and others as necessary.
International working environment
State of the art office premises.
Involvement in international scope of projects
20 days holidays
Lunch vouchers sponsorship
Corporate pre-paid sport activities
Fully sponsored ongoing international professional conferences
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Required behavior, skills and experience:|
1. Self-motivated, confident team-leader able to motivate all team members to a high performance and excellent quality
2. Organized, efficient, structured, focused and goal oriented
3. Flexible and always available, dedicated, loyal and passionate for the job
4. Excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction
5. Good at negotiation
o MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional
o Adobe Acrobat Professional
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|