|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|An engineering and ICT services company in the utility and telecommunication services industry, operating across the Asia Pacific region, needs a PROJECT SECRETARY.|
You will be based in company headquarters in Selangor, Malaysia. The role will not have any direct or indirect reports initially.
* Support the Business Managers in securing clients and meeting the clients' expectations
* Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the clients
* Determining what their business requirements are, whether the products or services being considered are suitable
* Attend to technical concerns raised by the client to meet the client's needs and answering any commercial or technical
questions the client might have
* Once the product or service has been sold, you shall also be responsible for areas like followups, implementation, and
* As a Project Secretary, candidate will be responsible on the administrative and commercial (sales) aspects of the job
* Presenting report finding to team for their subsequent action
* A recognised degree in Business Management, Secretarial, Accounting, IT or similar.
* At least 3 years relevant experience in secretarial duties involved with project coordination.
* Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English languages.
* Computer literate with good command of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications.
* Ability to listen, understand and interpret customers, and deliver stakeholder requirements.
* Ability to work both autonomously and as a team player.
* Has own transport and willing to travel.
* Willing to work in Kelana Jaya, Selangor.
* Between MYR 3,000 to MYR 3,500 per month.
* Medical benefits.
* Annual leave.
* Travel costs and other work related expenses are reimbursable.
* Other attractive benefits.
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Contact Name:||YOU Global|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|