|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|A new mall in Syria looking for:|
Manager - Mall
Job Description :
1. Overseeing the day-to-day management of mall or shopping center; negotiating
Leases and rental agreements; acting as owner’s agent.
2. Mall Managers are accountable for leasing (long-term and temporary).
3. Negotiation of contracts.
4. To Develop Annual Event Calendar along with Budgeting for Mall.
5. Staff supervision, office management, budgeting and monthly financial analysis
6. Tenant and public relations, and operational issues all with the goal of
Maximizing the asset value of the property.
7. In addition, the manager will also be accountable for the development and
Implementation of the mall marketing program, sales analysis, corporate and
Merchant communication, and community public relations.
8. Responsible for on site management of Events to enhance mall ambience.
9. Co-ordination for Investor Relations / vendor development for events.
10. Ensure adherences to corporate brand guidelines
11. Take steps to improve customer services inside the mall.
12. Looking after strategic partnerships to make mall more happening place.
13. Supervising housekeeping, security, parking facilities.
If you are interested kindly send your (C.V), preferably including a recent photo using the Apply Online Box below
For more information please contact us:
Mob: (+963) 993 203 449
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Qualifications : |
- Minimum of 5 years experience in shopping center management and in mall
management is preferred.
- Related bachelor’s degree or an education/experience combination in the
areas of marketing, promotions, business administration, realestate (leasing),
property management and/or retail management.
- Understanding of business administration principles.
- Possess superior communication, negotiation, Problem solving skills, public
relations skills, ability to deal well with people, administrative skills and
interpersonal skills with a high degree of human relations skills.
- Good in PC Skills, Proficiency in MS Windows/Office applications software
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Possess good English and Arabic communication skills (Both written and
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Contact Name:||Honest For Recruitment|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|