|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
Archibat is looking for a project manager / project coordinator (interior fit out and furniture) for a world leading interior company. Worldwide leader in the engineering, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes (curtain walls), internal partitions and furniture systems. They are famous for building and managing luxury retail, office, residential and hospitality projects in china and across the globe. Clients include fortune 500 and top luxury brands etc. Asian headquarter is located in hong kong with subsidiaries in shanghai, bangkok, singapore, tokyo.
－熟悉各类软件（会使用excel, ppt, word ms软件, autocad者优先考虑）
- experience working on luxury retail projects
- design experience an advantage
- strong ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients and contractors
- ability to develop and lead a small project team
- good organizational skills, responsible and hardworking
- good command of english and mandarin
- software literate (excel, ppt, word, ms projects, autocad a plus)
- willing to travel frequently
- responsible for overall project management, site supervision, material procurement and sub-contractor control.
- applicants with less experience may be considered as project coordinator
- reports to business development manager and director of interiors.
Position based in shanghai
You can apply or contact us by email using the apply online box below
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Contact Phone:||86 21 53757021|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|