|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|• Understanding the Client’s needs, developing designs in consultation with the client and to be familiar with fabric/furniture selections and creating combinations. |
• Know our product and cost very well and to be able to present it and sell to the client.
• Preparing detailed working drawing, designs, plans (AutoCAD, 3D Max).
• Supervising work at the design stage and on-site
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Interior Design Degree |
• minimum 3 Years of practices of interior design
• Considerable knowledge of the preparation of proposals and specifications for interior design work.
• Expert in AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3DMax.
• Fluency in English
• Presentable and have excellent communication skills.
• Creative Mind.
• Friendly and have the team spirit.
• Ability to commit to the working hours :
10:00-2:00PM and 3:00-7:30PM
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Contact Name:||RIS Architects & Interiors|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|