|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Architect Design manager for a well-know real estate developer|
Archibat HR Asia is looking for an ARCHITECT DESIGN MANAGER for a well known REAL ESTATE DEVELOPER based in various Asian countries. The position is based in Chongqing.
As part of the corporate design management team for the group’s residential and integrated developments, ideal candidate will:
- Be in Charge of setting the Architecture direction and guidelines for the group’s project
- Work with regional design management teams to ensure design quality.
- Manage the appointed Architecture and Interior design consultants and work closely with the project, design and contract management teams from project inception to completion, and will critique and review the design proposals by consultants.
Please submit your application by applying on or by sending your resume using the Apply Online Box below
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||- Degree in Architecture from a recognized university |
- Minimum 8 years’ of relevant working experience
- Necessary to possess good understanding of building regulations and plan submission, especially fire safety design in China.
- Strong ability in design and colours and a passion for design excellence
- Highly innovative with an ability to balance practicality, quality and business considerations, with an eye for details
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with consultants and professional peers in reviewing, directing and critique of their design proposals to achieve project goals
- Good team player who can collaborate with colleagues from different departments to achieve shared objectives for the projects
- Good managerial/leadership skills
- Overseas work experience would be an advantage
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese language
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and 3D-Max software
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||7 to 8 Years|
|Contact Name:||Archibat HR Asia|
|Contact Phone:||8621 53757021|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|