|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Our client is an international company that has been established for 25 years and has grown to be one of the foremost steel detailing companies in Australia. They have experienced extensive growth over the past 5 years and are continuing to do so. They currently require a professional, outgoing and team orientated person to become the latest member of their very well established drafting team based in Perth, Western Australia.|
You must be willing to re-locate to Australia within the next 6 weeks and our client will include as a part of your remuneration airfares to Australia and the cost of your first two weeks accommodation. Assistance will also be provided for your relocation by Executive Staff Services who will also assist with your visa application and processing.
To be successful in this role you will require the following:
- Supplying workshop drawings to clients using information source accurate, completing quality control documentation. This documents should provide roof plans, elevations, sections and connection details that possess material list sizes, bolt sizes and protective finishes. A “for construction” issue should be provided before the draftsman commences detailing.
- Supplying holding down bolt, chemset and ferrule layout plans, cast in plates and template layout details.
- Supplying sufficient information to determine block and brick work levels and profiles where steelwork position defines its final position (eg. hold down bolts, chemsets and thrubolts etc.)
- Supplying roof, elevation and sectional marking plans clearly defining member marks, their orientation and north/south identification for ease of erection of the structural steel.
- Producing detail drawings of cold rolled, purlins, girts and roof battens in sufficient detail to enable their manufacture.
- Supplying sufficient information to determine site welded cleats and members that may take the form of welded components requested by the structural engineer.
- Supplying erection bolt lists, size, type, quantity and location of member sizes and list.
- Supplying to the client all relevant registers such as information requests, extension of time claims and variation to tender cost submissions.
- Providing accurate and clear documentation in a professional manner to acceptable Australian Standards.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Candidates Experience & Requirements|
- Related diploma or Minimum. 5 years experience as a qualified Draftsman
- Minimum 2 years Shop – detail Draftsmen experience within structural and mechanical draftswork
- Minimum 2 years experience with the use of PRO-Steel software experience
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Contact Name:||Executive Staff Services|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Philippines-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Philippines are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|