|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|• Prepares him/herself on appointment customers for the following day with APAS / ISPA print out.|
• Meets and greets customer according to BMW standard.
• Carrying out service reception at the car for all Service bookings.
• Checking the vehicle for any damages and mentioning all scratches, dents, etc. on booking in sheet / jobcard before accepting it. Ensuring customers belonging and all valuable items (incl. Nav. DVD, sunglasses, cash, jewelry, etc.) are removed and handed over to the customer.
• Opening jobcards as per service requirement plus additional requested work by the customer plus work identified during service reception at car with the customers’ approval.
• Recording all customer details and ensuring all details entered in the computer system are correct.
• Ensuring FRU Nos. as per KSD system is mentioned on all open jobcards.
• Advising customer on cost of repairs before accepting the vehicle and taking approval in writing for any additional repairs.
• Attach all relevant documents to the jobcard (key reader print out, technical campaign details, book in sheet, customer notes, etc.)
• Ensures mobility of customer after finalizing the service advise process.
• Proper follow-up with workshop to ensure repairs are completed and deadlines met in time.
• Advising customer on the progress of vehicle repairs.
• Ensuring all repairs are carried out (as per BMW standards) and if not, then valid reason are given to the customer.
• Ensuring pricing, details of repairs and all safety related informations are mentioned on the invoice are correct before handing over and explaining to the customer.
• Monitoring and ensuring that all campaigns are completed for each job card opened.
• Final physical check of vehicle before calling customer to confirm that the vehicle is ready for pick up.
• Handover the vehicle personally to the customer.
• Ensuring the work quality based on QMA guidelines for repair quality.
• Following the QMA procedure and guidelines.
• Working flexible hours depending on the workload.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Adaptability |
Organizational and Environmental Awareness
Networking / Relationship Building
Stewardship of Resources
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|