Soil Conservation Bachelor's Degree Jobs
Some of the Last Jobs Posted:
International Trip Leader
León - Nicaragua
Job in Ecology/Conservation, Tourism/Travel
Global Student Embassy (GSE) is seeking International Trip Leaders for our exchange programs in Nicaragua and Ecuador. The top candidates...
Skills Needed: Required
• Undergraduate degree
• Proficiency in English and Spanish, spoken and written
• Previous work with high school/college aged students
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Drive
• Active and valid passport and ability to travel internationally for 5 – 8 months
• Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience
• Up-to-date Wilderness First Aid or Wilderness First Responder certification
• Experience living and working abroad
International Trip Leader JobView this Job
Posted by Global Student Embassy
Los Angeles - California - USA
Job in Creative Arts/Media, Marketing/PR
Award winning Independent production company based in Los Angeles seeks a Publicist/PR Person/Blog Writer. The writer will frequently...
Skills Needed: Previous PR Experience required.
A candidate could be located in any major territory (film marketing term) of the the world.
Publicist/PR/Blogger/Vlogger JobView this Job
Posted by VM Productions
Job in Accounting, Government
Overview - Chicago consulting firm seeks government accountant/auditor to conduct fiscal reviews and provide technical assistance,...
Skills Needed: • Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and/or related field.
• Three to five years of experience working in school and/ or government accounting, internal audit, or related experience.
• Obtained or working towards a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP), and or Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) or similar designation is preferred.
• Strong and practical knowledge of Fund Accounting, Generally Accepted Government Accounting Standards (GAGAS), Government and School structure and functions, Financial Data Analysis, Evidence Integrity Analysis, Compiling information, Maintaining documentation, Damage assessment, Tracing illicit funds, Locating hidden assets, Due diligence reviews and Forensic intelligence gathering preferred.
• Qualities such as team-focus, dedication, resourcefulness, strong analytical skills, and an eagerness to learn.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail, accountable and meets deadlines.
• Ability to work independently.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Fast and accurate Typist (At least 50 words per minute)
Government Accountant/Auditor JobView this Job
Posted by Vander Weele Group, LLC
New York City - New York - USA
Job in Programmer, Software Development
Title: Software Engineer - Android - Location: New York City, NY - Duration: CTH - Software Engineer - Android - Serve as a core...
Skills Needed: • 1+ years of software development experience
• Java and Android development experience
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
• Hands-on expertise with application design, software development and automated testing
• Knowledge of best practices and design principles for Android development
• Multithreaded and memory management specific to mobile devices
• Caching techniques and the ability to strategize for powerful applications
• Good understanding of REST based services and service based architecture
• Commitment to producing top quality, well designed and flexible custom applications
• Passion for coding
• Hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
• Educational requirement: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, other technical discipline or equivalent experience
Android Developer JobView this Job
Posted by Sumeru Inc
Inside Sales/Lead Generator
Miami - Florida - USA
Job in Sales, Retail
Mi9 Retail is seeking a lead generation representative who will add to value to the company’s growth by engaging prospective clients on a...
Skills Needed: Education: Bachelor Degree
Experience: 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with high call volume/activity requirements preferred.
- Strong telephone, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Inside Sales/Lead Generator JobView this Job
Posted by Mi9 Retail
Content Development Specialist
Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - USA
Job in Publishing, Creative Arts/Media
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN PHILADELPHIA, PA. LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. - • Contract freelancers to develop assigned titles and assure...
Skills Needed: • BA or BS in English, Science, or related area required.
• At least three to five years’ experience in health science, preferably nursing, or college, publishing.
• Some developmental experience, preferably with first edition products and ancillary products.
• Must understand the publishing process with ability to evaluate a project and conceptualize a project, work with outside vendors; able to work productively with authors and work well with other departments.
• Ability to comfortably manage multiple projects at a given time and to multitask.
• Solid written and verbal skills and excellent command of the English-language.
• Able to work productively with authors and contributors, while independently managing several texts, including revisions, simultaneously.
• Able to work well with other departments and with diplomacy.
• Familiarity with multiple formats for digital, text, and other publishing, as well as facility with Word, Excel, content management systems, and internet research.
Content Development Specialist JobView this Job
Posted by F.A. Davis Company