|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360degree Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.|
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Senior System Analyst for one of our clients which is a leading Banks in Bahrain with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
• BSc in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
• Minimum 8 years of experience out of which 4 years should be in AS/400 Equation System Development and the IS/IT domain
• Equation APIs Development.
• Project lead experience is mandatory.
• Arabic speaking will be an added advantage.
• Uses established fact-finding procedures, knowledge of pertinent work processes and procedures, and familiarity with related programming practices, system software, and computer equipment to provide required analysis of business.
• Applies established procedures where the nature of the system, feasibility, computer equipment, and programming language has already been decided.
• Researches routine user problems and solves them by modifying existing systems.
• Works within defined objectives, priorities, and deadlines, and adapts guidelines to specific situations.
• Receives general instructions for specific and ongoing assignments and refers problems and unfamiliar situations to his superior.
• Prepares detailed specifications required for programming.
• Develops and maintains complex systems or subsystems.
• Determines and resolves data processing problems and coordinates
• Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
• Prepares and gives presentations to internal work groups.
• Provides on-call support and problem resolution for computer applications.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format using the Apply Online Box below or call +91 0476 2681150.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Contact Phone:||0476 2681150|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|