|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|This position offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to support the Quality and processes of our growing Product Suite as part of the Logistics Team. This position combines the administrative and daily QA tasks, including inspection of products, reporting, and process assessment. This fast growing, dynamic environment could provide the right candidate with the opportunity to grow his/her career in a number of directions.|
- Support ISO 9000 Activities
- Obtain root cause analysis for returned equipment and quality issues
- Assure timely corrective action implementation
- Assist in coordination of First Articles
- Perform Incoming Inspection activities
- Coordinate MRB and CAR log in a timely manner
- Resolve Quality issues with Integrators and Suppliers expeditiously
- Maintain quality and product associated metrics
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Education/Qualifications:|
- Candidates with ASQ Lean Certification SME / AME, Quality Auditor CQA or Quality Engineer CQE preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in hands-on inspection techniques and reporting
- Associate's Degree from two-year college or technical school, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidates with BS Degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Excellent computer skills – Office suite for MAC, Oracle, Salesforce.Com.
- Team player as well as an Individual contributor.
- Ability to work in a Global Team, where members are not co-located or in the same time zone.
- Root cause analysis, Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Incoming Inspection and MRB Meetings
- Quality Management Systems
- ISO 9000 Internal auditing experience is a plus
- Continuous Improvement experience preferred (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.)
- 2 – 5 Years experience in Supplier Quality or Quality Control function
- Software /Hardware Industry experience is a strong plus
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|