|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|General Roles & Responsibilities|
• Responsible for providing support of network connectivity issues to internal and external clients.
• Develop procedures for on-going and periodic overall network monitoring to maintain maximum security.
• Provide bandwidth analysis to ensure proper provisioning of data circuits is maintained.
• Maintenance of Netgear Firewalls running on device. Maintain VPN IPSEC between several divisions.
• Maintenance and administration of Cisco switches and routers.
• System maintenance / preventative maintenance and special projects assigned by the Manager.
• Responsible for network design, planning, implementation and upgrades to data/voice network equipment and network infrastructure.
• Researches and writes proposals relating to network hardware acquisitions or any technical improvement projects relating to the LAN and WAN infrastructure.
• Analyze security risks and network vulnerabilities work with team to mitigate these risks.
• Configure encryption on wide area circuits, including Internet VPNs.
• Manage Telco-related service issues.
• Complete daily/weekly checklists regarding firewall and router log review and vulnerability checks.
• Asset management of all network equipment.
• Support network-monitoring tools supporting internal and external networks.
• Assists other technical staff with technical recommendations and problem resolution.
• WAN technologies including T1, Dark Fibre and Internet VPN.
• Backup server data
• Support of VoIP services (i.e. Cisco )
• Participate in network audits
• Technical documentation skills.
• Identifies opportunities to improve processes and procedures that add value.
• Identifies and eliminates processes and procedures that decrease value.
• Implement projects and tasks to add value and reduce inefficiencies.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Prior networking experience in the automotive industry
• Cisco certification (i.e. CCNP,CCNA,…).
• CAD Software support could include
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Education and Experience|
• Post Graduate Degree
• 5-10 years of related experience
• Strong customer service skills.
• Good knowledge of VMware Infrastructure
• Relationship builder – constructs, maintains, nourishes relationships with all IT team and creates an environment to sustain high motivation within team.
• Excellent verbal and written communications.
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP.
• Experience configuring Active Directory in windows 2008 environment.
• Experience configuring and supporting Cisco 2900 series routers.
• Experience in managing Cisco Catalyst 3750 series routers.
• Experience in configuring and maintaining Cisco Call Manger Express ( Cisco 2821 )
• Experience with routing protocols including EIGRP, BGP and HSRP in a highly available environment.
• Experience configuring Virtual Private Networks.
• Superior troubleshooting competencies
• Experience with using network management tools (i.e, CiscoWorks, Netflow Analyzers).
• Experience implementing and supporting PIX/ASA firewalls.
• Experience enforcing network security policy via access lists and firewall rules.
• Experience withNAT(Network Address Translation) and QoS.
• Familiar with both Set base and IOS base Cisco switches
• Takes a logical approach to analyzing problems. Systematically researches information. Explores alternatives and implements action plans to resolve problems.
• Demonstrated performance and capacity planning experience.
• Prioritization – ability to organize workflow in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities within specified timeframes.
• Ability to multi-task – adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and ongoing change.
• Proactive in acquiring information to develop new skills to improve job performance. Grasps new material quickly and easily, and applies new information, concepts and procedures in a constructive manner.
• Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Contact Name:||H-KIN Inc|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|