|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|• Supervising and coordinating the Procurement and Construction of Pre-stressed Concrete Bridges for the Royal Commission for Jubail Phase II Infrastructure Projects under the supervision of Saudi Arabian Bechtel Co.|
• Submit to the Royal Commission for approval the required Construction Documents and Drawings for the said project such as the following:
• Detailed Construction Methodologies for each section or division of the project in accordance with the approved Quality Control Programme.
• Design Calculations and Drawings for Sheet Piling Works, Formworks, False works and Scaffoldings.
• Design Calculations for Slope Stability and Dewatering system of Excavation Works including Embankments and Ramps.
• Technical Coordination, Meetings & Discussions with the Royal Commission Engineers and Consultants.
• Performed the required Bar Bending Schedules for the project.
• List and coordinate the required Quantity of Materials for Procurement including coordination with the Materials Suppliers.
• Performed final checking and assessments of each completed sections or divisions of the project for submission to the Royal Commission.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Excellent computer skills, and experienced in using the following International Codes for Civil & Structural Analyses & Design of Reinforced Concrete & Steel Structures including Industrial & Petrochemical Piping Design & Applications:|
AISC, ACI, AWS, AWWA, UBC, BS, DIN, UNI, EN, ASME, API, AASTHO, ASCE
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||10 to 15 Years|
|Contact Name:||Stillvacancy Consultancy Fze|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|