|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Manage all civil implementation activities at the site including work plan, implementation, HSE, according to the schedule, plans, drawings, site books, SOW, Quality and budget. |
• Manage and coordinate subcontractors’ activities to ensure efficient completion of work.
• Monitor installation against design to ensure compliance and best practice.
• Manage the HSE plan at the site
• Manage the civil implementation QA/QC at the site
• Find and approve local solutions for the civil works at site
• Provide inspection of completed work packages.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Qualifications:|
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience as construction manager in infrastructure projects.
• Minimum 7 years civil construction, electrical and communication installations, including technical drawing understanding
• Experience in managing employees and subcontractors in a matrix environment.
• Managerial experience in the Gulf or Middle East projects - preferred.
• Knowledge of budget control
• BSc Or B. Tech in civil engineering or equivalent degree
|Education Level Required:||Tech School|
|Contact Name:||Global Jobs Services|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|