|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|PLEASE NOTE THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN AFGHANISTAN|
Crane Rigger Sr
The Crane Rigger Senior is responsible for inspecting, selecting, and configuring cables, ropes, pulleys, winches, blocks, shackles, and sheaves according to weight and size of load to be moved and providing direction to the crane operator and rigging crew.
• Direct crane riggers and operators in the areas of ,but not limited to, performing inspections, operator level maintenance, selection, and configuration of cables, ropes, pulleys, winches, blocks, shackles, and sheaves according to weight and size of load to be moved
• Ensure that crew members and materials are hoisted and maneuvered in a safe and proficient manner by performing site surveys, task analysis, critical lift calculations, and when required, splices, repairs, or replaces slings, wire rope, and tackle
• Ensure that operator level maintenance on assigned crane and rigging components are performed
• Interact closely with military for movement of materials
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of selection and configuration of equipment required to move loads according to weight and size
• Ability to perform site surveys, task analysis, critical lift calculations, and operator level maintenance on assigned crane, rigging components, and when required, splice and repair slings, wire rope, and tackle
• Analytical skills to perform lift calculations
• Speak, read, and comprehend English
• Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
• Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
• Ability to work at heights
• Ability to lift seventy-five (75) pounds, bend, stoop, and work around equipment, materials, supplies, and other items to be handled
• Minimum two (2) years of experience as a crane rigger
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Crane Rigger Certified by an OSHA Accredited Organization such as NCCCO or NCCER; OR may substitute additional four (4) years of crane rigging experience and relevant crane rigging training program
DISCLAIMER: DynCorp International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DynCorp International never charges candidates for employment or processing fees. Any request for payments or fees for employment with DynCorp International is illegal. Please inform your nearest DynCorp International representative if anyone approaches you for a fee or payment.
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|
Company/Business: WRSS - A DynCorp International Company
|Job Title:||Senior Crane Rigger|
|County or nearby cities:||Middle East|
|Posted:||This Job Posting has Expired|