|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Manages the project, represents and promotes the Company’s interests in this field.|
Cascades down into his organization the company’s Vision and strategies.
Provides input upwards into the organisation to set the company strategies.
Assigns responsibilities within his organisation as he sees fit to ensure the best possible delivery of his responsibilities. The way he assigns them does not relieve him from his responsibility towards the Regional Manager/Project Director/Country Manager.
Adjusts or changes his organization to respond to the changing environment, technology, market conditions, financial challenges, competition etc.
Ensures delivery of project(s) with margin higher than estimated.
Ensures that projects are delivered within time and specifications requirements.
Seeks continuity of utilisation of project resources.
Actively supports building, and maintaining positive customer relationships.
Ensures customer expectations are met.
Ensures compliance with respective corporate policies and procedures and local laws and regulations.
Ensures compliance with respective corporate policies and procedures and local laws and regulations
Complies with Corporate Governance rules, Company’s systems, Policies and Procedures. Approvals, as required, have to be obtained for the execution of his responsibilities.
Continuously improves the performance of the Project.
Assesses risks to maintain the risk profile within set limits.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||- University degree in Engineering |
- Min. 5 years project management experience
- Extensive marine experience and experience with installation of High Density Polyethylene Piping is a MUST
- Proven leadership skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to perform well and be unfailingly diplomatic in a high pressure and complex environment
- Proven analytical, planning, and organizing skills
- Capability to perform under stressful situations
- Result-driven and decisive personality
- Substantial business, legal and contractual awareness
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Fluency in the English language is a MUST. Fluency in French will be a strong asset
- Min. 15 years working experience in the construction industry
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||More than 15 Years|
|Contact Name:||Archirodon Construction (Overseas) Co. S.A.|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|