|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|IFAs / FSIs / Country Managers / Confidential Introducers - - We are recruiting commissioned Financial Sales Intermediaries to represent successful Asian Investment Funds in your territory. You should already be in the business, as a Wealth Advisor or IFA, and have an existing base of high wealth clients. These Investment Funds pay competitive commissions, paid promptly.Only those with a financial or sales background need apply.....|
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below.
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
The Ideal candidate for the Introducer or Country Manager position should have:
- Long-term ties to there respective communities
- Be able to network in a financial arena
- Establish long-term relationship with the client and promoting the excellent name of the financial institution.
- Manage support and supervise their IFA
- Handle record keeping, invoices and administrative support
- Have a winning attitude
- Ready to travel on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain strong cultural and market awareness
- Both individual and team applications will be considered
The IFAs,or those who will be recruited by the Introducer or Country Manager should have:
- Extensive experience in providing industry leading independent financial advice to fund clients.
- A local network of clients and connections within your territory
- Entrepreneurial attitude with experience in solution based financial services advice to high net worth clients.
- Full Financial Planning Certificate or equivalent
- Clients who will be eager to move into a new Asian opportunity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in writing in high volumes
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|
Company/Business: Asia Marketing Service
|Job Title:||Financial Consultant/s|
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi - UAE/Dubai|
|Posted:||This Job Posting has Expired|