|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Work with a market leading team delivering tailor made solutions to a range of multinational clients.|
We have opportunities at senior consultant, manager grade and above in our Process Improvement Applications team in the following areas:
• Shared services / outsourcing advisory
• Finance transformation – Process Improvement
Our shared services practice focuses on the full life cycle of a shared services or outsourcing project from Feasibility study through to Design, Build and Implementation. This means you can experience the entire project lifecycle from conception to completion.
Our Finance Transformation team supports the CFO in delivering the key elements of their role as strategist, catalyst, steward and operator. Typical projects involve a diagnostic phase that produces a high level operating model, business case and implementation roadmap and then subsequent design/build/implement phases which include process, system and organisation elements.
Working with a range of clients will broaden your industry knowledge whilst deepening your consulting skills. You will have exposure to senior management allowing you to learn and develop from the leading practitioners in the industry.
The vast learning and development opportunities that are available means you'll have the opportunity to take on greater responsibility earlier on in your career, manage work streams and junior members of the team.
The role will depend on grade and team but generally involves:
• Good knowledge of key client business drivers
• Good knowledge of client decision-making and support processes
• Builds trust of peer client levels
• Understands industry context
• Builds follow-on opportunities at existing client
• Contributes to proposals
• Delivers/manages work on-time with appropriate use of resources
• Manages and develops more junior staff on projects
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||To qualify, you'll have:|
• Minimum 2nd class degree or equivalent
• Experience of process improvement projects preferred, but any finance transformation experience would be useful
• Good problem solving and project management skills
• Full Travel Mobility
• Qualified/Part Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA an advantage
** fully working UK visa
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Contact Name:||Barlow Search|
|Contact Phone:||+44208 404 0021|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|