|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
Location: Watertown, SD
The Services Manager must effectively provide direction and guidance to the staff within Client Services and Applicant Services. The Services Manager must possess excellent leadership, interpersonal, and motivational skills that will provide supervision and direction to the operations staff. This individual must perform these skills through delegation, training, supervision, and motivation of the operations team.
• Manage Client Services and Applicant Service.
• Create and identify goals to meet company objectives.
• Identifies vision for teams and implements consistent vision across all business units.
• Determine functional and cross-functional strategies to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of the business units.
• Utilization of business conflict resolution skills.
• Responsible for coaching and development of key staff.
• Ensure that “people leaders” are creating an environment that supports an engaged workforce.
• Communicates regularly with all staff business updates or other key strategies/information.
• Cohesively work with Center Director and advise of any potential issues.
• Communicate effectively to staff of any potential problematic client situations.
• Collaborate with other Department Managers.
• Address and remedy client or applicant issues where escalation has been identified.
• Performs other duties as needed or directed by Center Director.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Qualifications:|
• Ability to create strategy for business units.
• Implement and effectively implement new ideas.
• Strong customer service and team building skills.
• Minimum seven years of management experience with direct reports.
• Ability to gain acceptance for ideas, plans, actions, and then implement successfully.
• Ability to influence change across organizational boundaries.
• Effective data analysis and interpretation skills.
• Ability to focus on key metrics and frame their overall impact on business objectives.
• Ability and desire to develop solutions that may test “rules” or perceived limits.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to deal with candidates and employees at all levels.
• Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, deadline driven dynamic environment.x
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below.
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|