|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Manpower Tunisia recrute:|
Job Title – Floor Walker
Purpose of the Role
Ensure front of house areas maintained in a safe condition by continual
monitoring of the trading area looking for signs of intoxication and potential
trouble, highlighting any issues to members of Management and/or Door
• Close liaison with the door team and premises duty management to
ensure that any potential incidents are recognised and dealt with
immediately, thereby preventing violent escalation.
• Identify signs of agitation and rising tension between individuals or
• Maintain visibility to deter theft
• Report any suspicious activity
• Identify any potential hazards (such as spillages or broken glassware)
• Check toilet and external areas of the site
• Ensuring that accidents or any other incidents are brought to the
immediate attention of the duty manager.
• Ensure prompt clearance and collection of glasses / bottles or other
• Check fire exits are clear, unobstructed and are not being abused
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
Tunisia-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in Tunisia are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|