|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Salary +-R13 000 depending on experience|
Our contact centre based in Green Point is looking for a professional Danish speaking individual who meets the bellow requirements.
We are a dynamic, fast moving, leading edge company and have an exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about customer services, has exceptional communication skills to provide an inbound support role to international clients.
Duties will include:
- Answering client queries using email, telephone, letter, etc;
- Ensuring clients’ needs are met - where possible;
- Encouraging continued business;
- Generating re-newed business from lapsed clients;
- Identifying when client should be rewarded;
- Building relationships with clients;
- Managing client accounts using in-house systems (training provided);
The ideal candidate will be happy to work shifts on a rotational basis 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks please deem your application as unsuccessful.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Essential Requirements: |
1) Background in customer support;
2) Ability to problem solve;
3) Positive attitude;
4) Computer literate (Internet, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc - knowledge of HTML a plus);
5) Strong written and oral skills in Danish
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Contact Name:||SpeakUp Communications|
|Contact Phone:||021 440 5100|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|