|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Our client is one of the world’s leading information technology services providers, helps organizations achieve business results through the adroit use of technology. Since its formation in 1959, our client has earned a customer-centric reputation. Thanks to an in-depth know-how, extensive experience and outstanding potential of our 91 000 employees operating in more than 90 countries around the globe, we are proud to provide our clients with innovative solutions specifically tailored to their needs. No other company offers the same range of professional services and global reach as our client does in areas such as e-business strategies and technologies, management consulting, application software, and IT and business process outsourcing. |
IT Service Desk Analyst
As an IT Customer Support Specialist you will be a part of an applications support team. The opportunity of supporting various geographical locations around the globe will give you a chance to become an IT expert with an international background. On top of that your will have a unique possibility to shape and develop our clients´ brand on the Czech market. You will be an essential part of our success and that is why your career progression is of paramount importance.
We would like you to take care of:
• Recommendation of solutions and resolving problems associated with queries.
• Resolving IT problems using the knowledgebase and minimizing the impact of IT changes on business in general.
• Provide performance metrics on your enquiries and resolutions
• Support and maintain Opus tools
• Assist with electronic help desk tools and problem management, mainframe network lines, and software.
• Handle special projects after training with Windows 95/NT, Novell, NT, PC Hardware and Peripherals, UNIX, LAN/WAN,
• Working closely with other team members and supporting teams in resolving open issues.
• Provide outstanding customer relations to your portfolio and develop strong relations.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• Fluency in English |
• Other languages a big plus.
• Have previous experience in help desk or customer service
• You will be a good analytical problem solving person
• You will have a proactive approach
• You will be able to identify customer account issues and act accordingly
• You will be eager to learn, and develop your skills constantly
- highly competetive remuneration package
- meal vouchers
- flexi pases
- intensive trainings
- high-paced working environment
- international collective
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Contact Name:||People Place and Parthers|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|