|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|NeoGames offers its employees a unique blend of an informal work environment and a corporate culture that encourages |
personal empowerment. Our employees are guaranteed a high level of job satisfaction, career opportunities, and flexible hours in a fast-growing and challenging industry.
Check out our latest career opportunities for our headquarters in Malta and join our team.
Finnish Customer Services Representatives
Job Description Summary
Interact with Customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about our products and services.
Core Tasks & Responsibilities
• Interact directly with Customers:
• Answer chats.
• Answer phones.
• Recognize, document and alert supervisors of trends in customers calls, record details of inquiries, comments, complaints, action taken.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information (either from customer or available tools) to handle inquiries and complaints.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments (CRM Department, VIP Department and Compliance Department).
• Responsible to keep abreast of all developments regarding new department and company protocols and procedures.
• Adopt, Maintain and promote the Company Values without exception.
Required Experience (Technical Skills, Experience, Education/knowledge)
• Basic knowledge of Windows Office programs (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Interpersonal Skills & Personal Capabilities
• Excellent communicational skills are essential; ability to communicate clearly both oral and written.
• Handles customer’s queries in the best interest of both the company and the customer.
• Responsible, able to work unsupervised.
• Adaptable (to a dynamic environment), initiative, stress tolerance
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• You will be native in FINNISH|
• Have a good command of the English language, spoken & written
• Previous experience in Customer Service position is a must
• Previous experience in Customer service in an online chat-based environment – a strong advantage
• Experience in the iGaming industry – a strong advantage
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Contact Name:||Neogames Ltd.|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|