|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Aspire Global offers its employees a unique blend of an informal work environment and a corporate culture that encourages personal empowerment. Our employees are guaranteed a high level of job satisfaction, career opportunities, and flexible hours in a fast-growing and challenging industry.|
Job Description Summary
• In/outbound Chat/Telephone/Email based Customer Support, Sales and Service – Highly Target driven role at the highest service level within the I-gaming industry.
• First line of contact for online players, maintaining Service Level Agreement, ensuring Player satisfaction, handling of all general enquiries, troubleshooting experts, providing technical support, first contact resolution.
• Focusing on pro-active conversion, up-sales, cross sales, product pitching and retention of players.
• Performing towards set Market targets / KPIs with performance results at the forefront.
Core Tasks & Responsibilities
• Work in strict accordance to set Sales targets and KPIs and maintain departmental & company SLA’s.
• Determine accurate product needs in order to up-sell and cross-sell.
• Provide market feedback and market native opinions.
• Adopt, Maintain and promote the Company Values without exception.
Interpersonal Skills & Personal Capabilities
• Ability to work efficiently in fast paced environment to meet targets / KPIs.
• Ability to multi-task (handling of multiple chats concurrently).
• Be accomplished typists (minimum 35 words per minute).
• Strong communicator as well as capable problem-solver.
• Organized, detail oriented, professional, courteous and self-motivated.
• Confident, knowledgeable and expertise in our products and the I-gaming industry.
• Comfortable working with figures and strong understanding of Mathematics.
• Handles customer’s queries in the best interest of both the company and the customer.
• Sales driven mind-set & approach to role and self-motivated when working towards reaching targets.
• Responsible, able to work unsupervised.
• Team Player.
• Adaptable (to a dynamic environment), initiative, and work well under pressure.
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
• Must be Native in FINNISH
• Excellent English oral and written skills.
• Chat experience a plus!
• Sales Experience a huge advantage
• Must be proficient in Windows Office Programs and Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, chat system and web browsers.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Contact Name:||Aspire Global|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
Company/Business: Aspire Global
|Job Title:||Finnish Customer Support Agent|
|Job Location:||Sliema - Malta|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|