|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|ArchiBat HR is looking for a SENIOR INTERIOR DECORATOR HOSPITALITY for an international art and interior design consultancy firm.|
The position is based in Hong Kong.
- Handle full set of FF&E specification.
- Liaison and coordination with operators, clients and various suppliers.
- Degree in Interior Design or Fine Arts.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as an Interior Decorator dedicated to hospitality projects (Hotel, show-flat, club house...).
- Up-grade design resource library through research and proactive sourcing.
- International exposures regarding F&B trends, luxury brands, travel, design and lifestyle.
- Strong with color schemes, artwork selection, preparation of design presentation / mood boards.
- Extremely well-versed in interior finishes and material (e.g. fabric, wood, glass, upholstery, carpet. etc.).
- Very Proficient in creative styling, conceptual design and furniture design.
- Acute sense of aesthetics and visual reference.
- Self-motivated, responsible and good presentation skill.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Power Point and AutoCAD.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must.
- Need to travel to Mainland China and overseas if required.
- Problem shooter and accustomed to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure independently to meet multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
Please submit your application by applying on or by sending your resume using the Apply Online Box below
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||10 to 15 Years|
|Contact Name:||Archibat HR Asia|
|Contact Phone:||8621 53757021|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|