|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Qualified OB/Gyn required for our expanding services. All candidates must have training in Gynecology from an accredited program with at least 5 years of experience.|
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine is required.
- Education qualification: Graduate of medical school with at least 3 years of residency.
- Current Board certification is required.
- Good organization and management skills.
- Good communication skills and responsibility are essential.
- Specialist in Women’s health
- Responsible for general medical care for women
- Provide care related to pregnancy and the reproductive system
- Focus on ailments specific to the female anatomy, such as breast and cervical cancer, urinary tract and pelvic disorders, and hormonal disorders.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
- Moderate walking and standing are essential.
- Effective communication and teaching skills are essential.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Doctorate|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|