|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Neurology Consultant - Riyadh - Excellent Package on Offer|
My client is looking for a number of Consultant Neurologists with either the American Board or CCST to join their rapidly expanding team.
The scientific study of the nervous system, the bodily system made up of the brain and spinal cord. Specialists in this area treat such disorders as seizures, developmental delay, neuromuscular diseases, and severe or complicated language/learning disabilities.
The Medical Center provides state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment services through surgical specialists who have gained expertise in this area through years of experience and practice, to patients with suspected or confirmed disorders of the nervous system, including headache, stroke, seizure disorders and epilepsy, neuromuscular diseases, multiple sclerosis, brain and spinal cord tumors, sleep disorders, movement disorders, disorders affecting eye movement and vision, and problems causing dizziness, imbalance and vertigo.
• Contract Status: Family.
• Authorized Dependents: Spouse plus up to 2 children under 18 years old.
• Housing: Furnished family accommodation provided, as per HMG policy.
• Local Transportation: HMG provided to and from work only.
• Child Education Allowance: SR 20,000 per year per child, as per HMG policy.
• Service Award: 50% of Monthly Basic Salary Every Year.
• Annual Holiday: 10 calendar days.
• Annual Vacation: 30 calendar days.
• Professional Leave: Up to 5 calendar days yearly inclusive subject to satisfactory completion of one year of service and have a valid contract for a subsequent year.
• Health Care: Provided to Employee and authorized dependents, as per HMG policy.
• Designated Airport: New York, USA
• Home Leave Air Travel: Round Trip most economical tickets to Employee and authorized dependents between the Site of Assignment and Designated Airport, upon successful completion of 12 months of service and having a valid contract for a subsequent 12 months, as per HMG policy.
• Other Terms: As per the complete Employment Agreement being prepared for you.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||American Board or CCST|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Contact Name:||Holden Knight|
|Contact Phone:||00 44 161 834 3392|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|