|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Radiologist (Gmc) Teleradiology - Choice Of Sydney Or Melbourne|
"come for a paid holiday down-under & if you like it....then there's also the opportunity to stay permanently...!!"
- great "holiday" opportunity to come see australia with the family.
- live in australia & report for the uk hospitals.
- 18 mths to 24mth contracts
- minimum 2years nhs hosp exp at specialist level.
- relocation expenses, return airfares & accommodation
- work with australias leading tele-radiology reporting service
- uk / irish (gmc) specialist registered
- no medical registration required
- 7days on / 7 days off roster
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a uk gmc specialist registered radiologist to come over to australia for a 12 months to 2yrs contract negotiable & enjoy all that australia has to offer - great climate, outdoor activities, wonderful beaches, wineries all close by & hop across to tasmania.
Supportive management team to allow you to:
- study towards fellowship franzcr exams
- aon permanent employment residency opportunities & so much more..!!!
Based in either sydney or melbourne & yet be reporting for the uk elective cases primarily general x-rays and mri's for a number of other uk facilities which require a turnaround within 24 hours. For private practices, medical centres & existing practices in hospitals throughout the uk. Reporting services include, general x-ray, mri, ct, ultrasound, nuclear medicine...... Making clever use of time zones.
Their ability to ensure that overnight reporting for uk hospitals can be reported by uk radiologists in their awake hours from australia in total compliance with uk data protection legislation has been made possible by the in-house development of a specialist software product..!!
If you are a uk gmc specialist registered radiologist & looking to for the opportunity to visit australia, then this is the perfect chance. Get in touch asap..!!!
To discuss the above roles or any of our exciting range of career opportunities throughout australia & new zealand please contact julie warner in complete confidence on:
Phone: 02 99571166 or 0413 444 715
you can apply or contact us by email using the apply online box below
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||5 to 6 Years|
Company/Business: Julie Warner Health Pty Ltd
|Job Title:||Radiologist Teleradiology|
|Job Location:||Melbourne - Victoria - Australia|
|Posted:||This Job Posting has Expired|