|Objective and Resume Summary|
|Seeking a position of a marketing manager or interpreter in Limassol.|
|My Key Skills:||Fluent English|
Russian, mother tongue
PC proficiency (MS Office and other relevant software; Internet, etc.)
|Education History, Qualifications & other additional information|
|Level of Education:||Masters|
|2006-2008 Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Russia, Postgraduate Russian-French Program in International Management (double diploma) |
Master of Management
April 2007 Postgraduate program “Magistratura” at ICN Business School, Nancy, France
2002-2006 Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University) of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Russia, department of International Business Administration
Bachelor of Management
Business Economics, Management, International economic relations, Law, Human Resources Management, Financial Management, Company’s Strategy, Marketing, International Marketing, Marketing Research, Marketing – Communication & PR.
Accuracy and responsibility
High personal organization
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Not afraid of challenge
|Work History & Experience|
|Years of Work Experience:||3 to 4 Years|
|March 2011 – present time|
Manager in “Fine Food Trading Company” Ltd., producing non-stationary pavilions.
Responsibilities: - Promotion and development of the company (family business).
July 2008 – February 2011
Event Manager, Marketing Department. Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd., one of the world leading telecom companies.
- event management;
- the corporate website support (correcting and placing articles);
- contract signing with suppliers;
- monitoring of the invoice and documents’ indebtedness;
- preparation of the tender documents and collection of the tender information;
- participation in the tender commissions for supplier selection;
- participation in the negotiations and business correspondence;
- corporate souvenirs ordering;
- advertisement’ placement;
- editing press releases in both Russian and English.