|Objective and Resume Summary|
|Seeking the post of Veterinary Doctor, in a challenging project which would enable me to be a part of a continuous learning process and also help me to utilize my skills for the benefit of the organization. |
Veterinary Doctor,with Masters in Animal Reproduction,having ten years experience in animal management,treatment,artificial insemination with special emphasis on gynecological treatment.
|My Key Skills:||Veterinary Doctor,animal management.|
|Education History, Qualifications & other additional information|
|Level of Education:||Masters|
|Master of Veterinary Science (MVSc) in Animal Reproduction|
Name of institution : College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Thrissur, Kerala state, India
University : Kerala Agricultural University
Year of passing : 2003
Percentage of marks : 87%
Topic of research study: Fertility of oestrous synchronized crossbred Malabari does inseminated with frozen Boer buck semen.
The programme includes two years extensive training at Artificial Insemination centre, infertility and obstetrics clinic, frozen semen lab and andrology labs.
Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
Name of institution : Rajiv Gandhi College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
University : Pondicherry University
Year of passing : 2001
Percentage of marks : 76%
The curriculum includes one year practical experience at Veterinary clinics attached to the college and six months internship programme at various institutes located at Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka states.
Name of institution : Govt. Brennan College, Thalassery
University : Calicut University
Year of passing : 1996
Percentage of marks : 75%
Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)
Two weeks training on Camel Reproduction at Camel Reproduction Centre, Dubai during February 2011. I got hands on training on various aspects of camel embryo transfer and ultrasound scanning during the training.
One week training on Integrated Management System PAS 99 implementation conducted by British Standards Institute during June 2011.
Qualified National Eligibility Test conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Registration in professional bodies:
Registered in Kerala State veterinary council as Registered veterinary practitioner (Under the Indian Veterinary council Act, 1984). Regn. No. 2651
Life membership Registration in the Indian Society for study of Animal Reproduction. Membership No. 1568.
Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, Power point.
Undergone training programme entitled Swift India Plus offered by NIIT.
Undergone training programme in Oracle systems
|Work History & Experience|
|Years of Work Experience:||7 to 8 Years|
|Veterinary Technician, Artificial Insemination and Embryo transfer centre, Abu Dhabi, UAE.|
(From July 2010- till date)
• Diagnosis and treatment of farm animals especially camels for various infertility problems.
• Artificial insemination of cattle
• Collection of semen from camel and its processing and preservation
• Perform Artificial insemination in camels
• Embryo transfer work in camels
• Use of diagnostic tools like ultra sound scanning for diagnosis of various infertility problems and pregnancy diagnosis in farm animals including camels
• Integrated Management System coordinator
Veterinary Surgeon, Department of Animal Husbandry, Government of Kerala, India
In charge of Government Veterinary Dispensary, Pinarayi, Kannur, Kerala as Veterinary surgeon. (From October 2004-June 2010)
• Involved in treatment of various animal diseases of livestock animals including pet animals and poultry.
• Breeding management and artificial insemination of cattle, sheep, and goats coming under the jurisdiction of the dispensary.
• Formulation and implementation of various Government schemes for livestock development.
• Surgical correction of various animal diseases and surgical castration and spaying of pet animals and livestock.
• In charge of Government livestock farms coming under the dispensary.
• In charge of diagnostic laboratory attached to the veterinary dispensary for disease diagnosis of animals.
• In charge of ante mortem and post mortem inspection of animals slaughtered at the Government slaughterhouse coming under the jurisdiction of the veterinary dispensary.
Meat Products of India Ltd., Kerala, India.
Government of Kerala State, India owned company involved in slaughter and processing of beef, goat and poultry, animal breeding, rearing and animal and poultry feed production.
Assistant Manager (2003-2004)
• Carry out ante mortem and post mortem inspection of slaughter animals.
• Manage meat-processing section, involved in production of fresh and value added meat products like sausages, nuggets, etc.
• In charge of poultry, cattle, rabbit and pig farms.
• Manage animal feed production plant.
• In charge of quality control laboratory for meat, meat products and animal feed.
College of Veterinary and Animal sciences, Thrissur, Kerala, India
Teaching Assistant in the Department of Animal reproduction.(2003)
• During this period I got experience at artificial Insemination Centre, gynaecological Laboratory, Andrology Laboratory, frozen semen centre and animal infertility clinic in the same institute.