|Objective and Resume Summary|
|Seeking a position in a succesful computer oriented corporation that values skills and job performance and supports personal improvement.|
10 years of experience on C++ programming in simulators, Linux programming, object oriented programming and design, visual programming, software development methods and lifecycle, software debugging and testing.
In the projects that I have participated as a team member, we always completed our duties before time, flawlessly, giving more than expected and adding innovation which caught the attention and appreciation of our supervisors. Which also contributed a lot in the success of the projects. With the innovative solutions we have brought to the newly encountered problems we also supported the research and development studies of our company.
|My Key Skills:||C/C++, Visual C++ , C# , Java/Visual J++ , Delphi, .NET, HTTP, XML, (Entry removed to protect privacy), SQL, OpenGL, Linux/ Unix programming,|
Object Oriented Design & Development, Design Patterns, UML,
Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Qt SDK, VxWidgets, Quantum 3D libraries, Ubuntu, MATLAB, MS Windows, MS Office suite
|Education History, Qualifications & other additional information|
|Level of Education:||Masters|
10.2001 - 02.2005 Ankara University, Turkey Political Sciences Faculty, Business Administration
09.1997 - 07.2001 Başkent University, Turkey Faculty of Engineering, Computer Engineering (in English)
01.1997 Çankaya Milli Piyango Anatolian High School Applied Sciences (in English)
• Programming Languages/ Technologies: C/C++, Visual C++ , C# , Java/Visual J++ , Delphi, .NET, HTTP, XML, (Entry removed to protect privacy), SQL, OpenGL, Linux/ Unix programming,
• Methodologies: Object Oriented Design & Development, Design Patterns, UML,
• Software: Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Qt SDK, VxWidgets, Quantum 3D libraries, Ubuntu, MATLAB, MS Windows, MS Office.
• Clear Case : IBM Clear Case software development and design course (20 hours)
• IBM Rational Rose UML : IBM Rational Rose software development platform and UML design course (32 hours)
|Work History & Experience|
|Years of Work Experience:||10 to 15 Years|
• Havelsan Lmt. ( Ankara (04.2006 - ongoing) Senior Software Engineer / Simulation Systems Department
Working in small-scale combat simulators, flight simulators, 3D modeling and R&D.
• Military Service / Ankara (04.2005 – 03.2006) Turkish Air Force
Development and testing of a Active Directory Project using ASP.NET, C# and Microsoft SQL.
• Havelsan Lmt. / Ankara (09.2001 – 03.2005) Software Engineer / Simulation Systems Department
Simulator production for the defense industry. Development of the visual systems of simulators.
• O.R.S. IT Dpt. / Ankara (07.2000 – 08.2000) Computer Engineering internship
• Lafarge IT Dpt. / Istanbul (07.1999 – 08.1999) Computer Engineering internship
A. Work Projects:
- Development and testing of a Active Directory Project using ASP.NET, C# and Microsoft SQL.
- Design and development of the real-time visual system of a fighter plane simutor.
- Design of the real-time visual system of an artillary Simulator.
- Design of the MFD (Multi-Function Display) of a figther plane using OpenGL.
- Development of the communication module of a weather radar system of a plane simulator under UNIX.
B. Academic Projects:
- B.A. Graduation Project: Portfolio Management Using Market Timing Techniques with the help of Genetic Algorithms.
- Graduation Project : Research of the oscillation spectrum of the base-centered cubic lattices in solid states physics (development environment MATLAB and C++ )
|CV / Resume Outline|
|Position wanted:||Computer / Software Engineer|
|Job Categories selected:||
|Minimum Yearly Salary expected:||2000000 JPY|
|Preferred Job Location:||Japan|
|Currently Living in:||Turkey|
|Country of Citizenship:||Turkey|
|Able to Relocate:||Yes|