|Objective and Resume Summary|
|I'm very interested in getting a teaching job in China. |
I would like to go to China first because I'm a teacher of French and English and I'm sure that while teaching in this country I will also learn a lot of things.
Though mentioned below languages are foreign for me, I'm a near native speaker and besides profound knowledge of the grammar allow me to prevent difficulties that students will face.
I would like to share my passion for languages.
And of course I'm eager to get to know China as it is an amazing country.
|My Key Skills:||LANGUAGES|
Russian (native), French (highest level), English (advanced), Spanish (upper Intermediate).
Development and implementation of lesson plans, administration of tests and evaluations, analysis of student performances
|Education History, Qualifications & other additional information|
|Level of Education:||Masters|
Teacher of the French and English languages, 2011.
«Pedagogical State University К.E. Tsiolkovsky», Faculty of Foreign Languages, Department of French Language.
Diplôme Approfondi de langue française, DALF C2, 2009.
«Université Nancy 2».
• 2009, Secondary school №22 - Teaching of French to 6th grade
• 2010, Language lyceum №24 - Teaching of French to 8th grade
• 2011, Language lyceum №24 - Teaching of French to 11th grade; teaching of English to 5th grade
|Work History & Experience|
|Years of Work Experience:||3 to 4 Years|
|January 2008 - present moment|
French language Tutor (individual and group classes):
• Development and implementation of lesson plans for students of different ages (10 – 30 years-old) and level (from beginners to upper-intermediate speakers).
• Administration of tests and evaluations.
• Analysis of student performances.
• Design of specific training material according to the individual needs (job, studies in France, and help with school program).
June 2011 – present moment
LCC CIE Avtocom, Logistics and purchasing coordinator.
January 2011 – May 2011
LCC CIE Avtocom, translator/ interpreter (from/into Spanish), teacher of English
February 2010 – May 2011
LCC PCMA, teacher of French, translator/ interpreter (from/into French):
• Development of intensive French language course.
• Leading of the French language trainings.
• Sequential translation of trainings of logistics, quality and engineering departments.
• Interpretation of negotiations, translation of technical documentation.