|Objective and Resume Summary|
|Exceptional customer service skills in identifying and closing new business, strengthening corporate relationships, growing existing business, and winning customer loyalty. Intense love of international cultures and languages with the ability to speak fluently French, English, Arabic and basic Portuguese. Highly qualified, leveraging in-depth knowledge of Hotel operations to significantly increase profit and ensure guest satisfaction. Management skills and a major player in numerous operations and projects. Diplomatic management style, developing and encouraging a self-development culture. Also benefiting from sales experiences in natural cosmetics, hi-tech products and possess excellent computer skills including web design.|
|My Key Skills:||Software :: PC ou MAC, Microsoft Office, Sphinx, Logiciel CIEL. |
Graphic design:: Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Illustrator.
Web design:: Macromedia Dream Weaver, Microsoft Front Page.
Created Websites: (Entry removed to protect privacy) - (Entry removed to protect privacy) - (Entry removed to protect privacy)
|Education History, Qualifications & other additional information|
|Level of Education:||Bachelor|
|Ministry of higher education and research France |
• Université Lumière LYON2 – Académie de Lyon Sep. 2010
CLES in English – Higher Education Language Skills Certification
The language competences tested correspond to level B2 from, the Common European Framework of Reference
• French School of Aleppo Syria – Académie de Lyon Jun.2005
Baccalaureate in economic and social science
|Work History & Experience|
|Years of Work Experience:||5 to 6 Years|
|Night auditor, HOTEL DE BRETANGE, Rhône-Alpes region, LYON – FRANCE Dec.2010 - Dec.2011 |
Hotel, Café and Restaurant – (Entry removed to protect privacy)
• Exceptional ability to collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
• Solid ability to maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Profound knowledge of using computer software.
• Solid ability to maintain a professional manner under stress.
• Provide friendly, efficient and hospitable service at the front desk.
• Provide efficient and friendly check in and checkout service.
• Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen attentively to understand requests.
• Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank.
• Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear English and French communication.
• Audit and balance to verity accuracy in cashier’s report, room revenue, telephone revenue, and food and
• Prepare and serve breakfast buffet.
Warehouse Employee & Supervisor, SAS Najjar, Rhône-Alpes region, VILLEURBANNE – FRANCE
Nov.2007 - Dec.2010
Natural Cosmetics Manufacturers – (Entry removed to protect privacy)
• Having an eye for detail, stamina and a thorough approach to work duties.
• Excellent organisation and troubleshooting skills.
• Coordinating racking and storing.
• Responsible for the warehouse security and accountability.
• Ensuring stock levels are managed and controlled effectively.
• Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations.
• Producing incident and performance reports for senior managers.
• Working with team leaders to review procedures & maximise customer satisfaction.
Sales Representative – Interpreter/promoter, Sarl Najel, Olympia Exhibition Hall, LONDON – GREAT BRITAIN Apr.2009
Natural and Organic Products Europe – (Entry removed to protect privacy)
• Acting as an intermediary between the clients and the Chief Executive.
• Handling varied kinds of customers, increasing daily sales targets.
• Demonstrating and selling natural cosmetics products.
• Experienced in maintaining healthy client relationship.
Warehouse Inventory Employee, EASYDIS, Rhône-Alpes region, SAINT-ETIENNE – FRANCE Sep.2007 - Nov.2007
Import activities for Casino Group France – (Entry removed to protect privacy)
• Allocating space for storing food goods & organizing special requirements for stock.
• Experience of dealing with short shelf life food products.
• Using automated computer systems to monitor stock control.
• Also keeping track of stock using computer systems.
Sales Developer, IMPACT, Île-de-France, PARIS – FRANCE Jun.2007 - Jul.2007
Sales and Marketing – (Entry removed to protect privacy)
• Selling electronic music devices for the brand name Samsung - Fnac Bellecour Lyon.
• Selling home wireless telephone systems for the brand name ALCATEL - AUCHAN DARDILLY.
Resume Database » Administrative CVs » Turkey » Marketing responsable, Sales Agent, Import and Export Assistant