|Objective and Resume Summary|
|I am a very goal oriented individual looking for a new start in Bogota, Colombia. I recently worked extensively in theater management in the New York City area. I am now looking for a new opportunity to broaden my career horizons as I have traveled to Bogota to begin a new chapter in my life.|
|My Key Skills:||Customer service, public relations, Computer hardware|
|Education History, Qualifications & other additional information|
|Level of Education:||College|
● Above average working knowledge of Windows OS XP/Vista/7.
● Above average working knowledge of PC Intel/AMD related hardware.
● Working knowledge of OSX.
● Above average software and hardware trouble shooting ability.
● Working knowledge of MS Office.
● Basic working knowledge of Linux and Linux related utilities
Available Upon Request
|Work History & Experience|
|Years of Work Experience:||More than 15 Years|
|April 2009 - Present|
G2Z Technology, Brooklyn, NY
● Basic text and graphic coding for Iphone and Ipod applications.
November 1998 - March 2012
AMC - Loews Cineplex, NYC, NY
● Supervised, managed, and delegated responsibilities for a staff of upwards of 100.
● Responsible for cash management and accountability.
● Handled opening and closing computer and paperwork procedures.
● Assisted in employee scheduling and hiring.
● Worked on floor assisting in team oriented customer service.
● Served customers behind concession counter and behind the ticket booth.
● Responsible for inventory management and loss prevention.
● Assisted in technical aspects of day to day operations such as managing projectors.
December 1993 - September 1998
Bon Appetit, Portland, OR
● Delegated responsibilities for a crew of 10.
● Dealt with food handling and food preparation