|Objective and Resume Summary|
|(entry removed to protect privacy) roshanie (entry removed to protect privacy). |
Looking for a challenging career in aviation field where i can apply my knowledge for the career development and organization as well. I can work extremely well with others, but can also use my own initiative to complete tasks on an individual level.
My key attributes
• have a basic knowledge about aviation field.
• efficient judgment skills towards better performances.
• experience of corporative team works.
• interactive leadership and guidance skills.
• good computer skills.
• ability to deal with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
• effective use and proper allocation of resources.
• currently working as an airport service agent with qatar airways, doha international airport, doha-qatar.( 2011 jan- present).
• has worked as an airport service agent with srilankan airlines,bandaranayaka international airport, sri lanka.(2010 mar- 2011 jan).
• check-in counters, transfer desk
• departure/arrival gates
• have a good knowledge with systems. (macs,sabre,amadeus-babes,altea)
• successfully completed following trainings with qatar airways at qr training college, doha.
dcs with amadeus and altea.
dangerous goods regulation awareness.
• successfully completed following programmes in international aviation academy. Katunayaka, sri lanka.
• aviation history & general information.
• basic airport passenger handling.
• passenger assistant & boarding procedures.
• baggage services.
• aviation security awareness.
• dangerous goods regulations awareness.
• dcs with macs and sabre.
• successfully completed civil aviation authority approved basic training course for category b1.2 license in aircraft maintenance engineering at academy of aeronutical engineering – asian aviation centre, colombo airport, ratmalana, sri lanka.
Following modules are successfully completed.
M1 aviation mathematics. M16 pistonengines.
M2 aviation physics. M17 propellers.
M3 electrical fundamentals.
M4 electronic fundamentals.
M5 digital tech and electric instruments.
M6 materials and hardware.
M7 maintenance practices.
M9 human factors and safety management systems.
M10 aviation legislation.
M11b piston aeroplane aerodynamics, structures and systems.
Academic education & achievements
Good shepherd convent. Col-13.sri lanka.
Successfully completed gce ordinary level examination in 2004.
• sinhala - a
• religion - a
• english - a
• mathematics - a
• business studies and accounting - a
• dancing - a
• science - b
• social studies - b
Successfully completed gce advanced level examination in 2007.
• physics - s
• chemistry - s
• general english - b
Successfully completed certificate in computer studies at
Singapore informatics, sri lanka in 2005.
Lanka training college for computer and information technology, sri lanka,2001.
National institute of television training, sri lanka in 2004.
Diploma in jounalism.
Extra co -curricular activities
• member of good shepherd convent school choir in 1999-2005.
All island inter school western music & dance competition in 2004.
Placed first in provincial level/placed second in national level.
• senior member of school science society in 2005-2007.
• english and sinhalese
I hereby declare that the information given is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and that i have not withheld any information which might reasonably be calculated to adversely affect my suitability for employment.
|My Key Skills:|
|Education History, Qualifications & other additional information|
|Level of Education:||College|
|Work History & Experience|
|Years of Work Experience:||3 to 4 Years|
|Srilankan airlines 1st june 2010- 1st january 2011 (airport service)|
Qatar airways 17th january 2011- present. (airport service)