|Objective and Resume Summary|
|To obtain a challenging position to lead the growth and success of an organization, through utilizing my diversified skills and capabilities, and initiating effective decisions. A progressive organization that offers opportunities for advancement and where my skills can be employed and developed.|
|My Key Skills:||• Excellence in the use of Microsoft’s Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word.|
• Very good in Microsoft word, power point and web browsing.
• Familiar with different business system programs due to the high exposure in the market.
• Worked on different auditing programs such as Caseware, Caseview and Gamx.
• Able to acquire recent resources and updates on various financial matters (using the internet and other sources).
• Used to work under high pressure due to the nature of the industry and its extensive deadlines.
• Understand the requirements for confidentiality at senior levels.
• Highly competent – Tactful and firm to ensure successful leadership.
• Loyal and mostly honest.
• Interested into traveling as a kind of job assignments.
|Education History, Qualifications & other additional information|
|Level of Education:||Bachelor|
|1999 – 2004 Notre Dame University Beirut Lebanon|
• B.A. in International Business with Finance Concentration courses.
• Graduated in summer of 2004.
1983 - 1999 Evangelical School Beirut Lebanon
• Concentration in Math and Sciences Section.
• Graduated in summer of 1999.
• CPA : In progress (expected to be finalized in 2013)
|Work History & Experience|
|Years of Work Experience:||7 to 8 Years|
|2004 - Current Ernst & Young Beirut Lebanon|
Assurance and Advisory Business Services (AABS)
& Financial and accounting advisory services (FAAS)
(Assistant Manager, Acting Manager)
• Executed both external and internal audit engagements.
• Documenting business’s operating financial and accounting cycles.
• Understanding client’s policies and procedures.
• Developing and executing audit procedures.
• Ensure that accepted accounting and auditing principles and policies are well executed.
• Testing business controls and pinpointing weak points.
• Identify new controls to enhance operating process.
• Review the adequacy of controls established to ensure compliance with policies procedures, standards and business objectives.
• Training and guiding employees to comply with best practices.
• Assigning control risks and assessing their business effects.
• Analyzing various financial captions and using financial ratio templates.
• Building financial statements and reporting. (Statement of Income, Financial Position, Changes in equity, Cash Flows, and relevant financial notes)
• Familiarity in applying the IAS (International Accounting Standards) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
• Giving a professional opinion on businesses and their financial positions.
• Performed various Management Letters assigning weaknesses in the business cycles and giving relevant resolutions.
• Executed Due Diligence and special assignment reports.
• Performed different consolidated financial statements.
• Familiarity in the Lebanese Taxation Law.
• Maintaining good relation with client’s staff and executives.
• Team leader on some of the major businesses in Lebanon including financial institutions, banks, retail and wholesale, insurance, construction, production and services.
Some of the major clients :
- BDL (Bank Du Liban)
- National Bank of Kuwait
- The Sultan Center Group
- Abou Adal
- FFA Private Bank
- International Finance Company
- Ace Group Insurance
- Azadea Group
- American Express
- Middle East Airlines
- Lebanon Chemicals (etc...)
• Executed different assignments in Kuwait as a temporary interoffice transfer (1 year period).