|Objective and Resume Summary|
I posses an excellent organizational skills, customer service, sales and administration as well as Account Management while maintaining a professional manner and attitude. I am also capable to handle workload with strict deadlines, supported with excellent proactive approach to customers.
Now, I am looking to start a new challenge with customer service, Client Relationships Management or public Relation position within an established organization where I can best utilize my skills and experience.
|My Key Skills:||Account Manager, business Development, client support, client relationship manager, office manager, travel, hospitality, aviation, airport, aerospace, airlines, purchasing.|
|Education History, Qualifications & other additional information|
|Level of Education:||Bachelor|
|EDUCATION AND COURSES |
• Bachelor of Arts, Archeology, Alexandria University, Egypt.Oct.1993 -Jun1998
• 1 Year Hotel Management Diploma, Alexandria University. 1999
• TOEFL Certificate: English Language Centre –Alexandria University. May1997
• Tourist Guide License in the Czech Republic in English, Arabic, Czech. 2003
• Six Sigma Plus – Green Belt Citified. September 2007
• MS Office Applications (Power point, Excel, Word) .
• SAP system applications, document flow, customer status, payment terms.
• Siebel .7 Atlas version - customer data entry, updates, activities.
• Sales force & CRM sage
|Work History & Experience|
|Years of Work Experience:||10 to 15 Years|
|WORK SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE |
•Al Maharah, Souq Waqif, Doha: Marketing Manager, Till Present
*Research and develop marketing opportunities and implement sales plans;
Identify marketing opportunities through meticulous study of customers’ needs.
*Sustain a mailing list and periodic visit plan, acquire new leads, make relevant calls, and arrange business meetings to establish contacts with prospective partners.
*Act as a liaison between the media, suppliers & clients.
*Implement Marketing plans detailing Monthly promotions and communication activities/events;
*Coordinate with Sales Department to achieve targets and company directives;
Open new markets with strong partners & corporate clients;
*Follow up with corporate clients on contracts, payments, and quality of service. Chase payments and ensure credits are collected;
*Coordinate with Operations Department to ensure corporate clients are getting an outstanding and timely service at all times.
• Kaplan International Colleges: Arabic Speaking Sales Consultant. London Head office. West Kensington Village, London Dec.2010- March 2012
*Convert leads into opportunities, follow payment for study programs worldwide.
* liaise with residences and accommodation possibilities for international students.
*Follow up with opportunities till close, and generate monthly revenues for the company.
*Work closely with the accounting teams to ensure smooth payment process, follow up on past dues from overseas students.
*Monitor market progress, implement new methods to ME market
*Comply with company's KPI; work closely with marketing teams on social media campaigns to have a proper affect on the company brand.
• Airlines Sales Account Manager - Middle East Region
Honeywell Aerospace International
From August 2007- September 2010 Prague Head Office, Czech Republic
* Coordinate activities with cross-functional teams to maximize Honeywell revenue, bookings and customer satisfaction.
* Identify, qualify, and pursue opportunities. Proposals and deal closure. AOP sales target. *Maintain customer relationship. Evaluate business opportunities with airlines operators and Honeywell.
* Responsible for sales across the Honeywell AT&R aftermarket portfolio of products and services. This includes Spares, repairs, Trading, ISS programs as well as BFE and SSFE selection sales as required.
• Night Duty Manager/Guest Relation Manager – Hotel Hoffmiester Prague –Czech Republic
Jan.2004 – Jan. 2006 (Part time)
*Ensuring smooth operation in the Hotel, follow up with Department Heads on daily basis, night audit, hotel revenue, work with all teams on roaster, apply processes applied by management, interact with guest to make sure their stay is unforgettable and act as an ambassador of the Hotel.
• International Communication Specialist- Icon Communication Centers June 2004 - October 2007 Prague, Czech Republic
* Build a long term relationships with customers from EU markets, UK market in particular...
* Initiate Sales Campaigns on various products and services through calls to customers.
* Deal with all the details as well as to confirm payment methods, book appointments.
* Deal with any other issues connected to the customers with different projects.
• Freelance English Tour leader / Travel & Hospitality Coordinator.
Senior Boat Manager Assistant: Abercrombie & Kent Cruises- Nile Division. Hurghada, Red Sea – Luxor- Aswan, Egypt. 1998- 2003.
• Assist Customers from Arrival at Airport and through Accommodation till departure.
• Follow up with hotel reservations for the assigned tour operator.
• Inform all authorities of VIP treatments, procedures to apply within reasonable timeframe.
• Arrange all outdoors activities for customers, collect cash, book excursions.
• Monitor Company’s roaster for T/L’s, and organize weekly work plan for the office operation.