|Objective and Resume Summary|
|My objective is to work in a company where I can continue developing a professional career, in which my experience can provide added value to the company, thriving on close stakeholders’ interactions, leading and managing multidisciplinary work teams to deliver the highest quality projects, on time and within budget.|
I am a very experienced as a CIVIL ENGINEER constructing roads and approaches, as a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER designing residential and industrial buildings, as AN URBAN ENGINEER designing and constructing streets, underground utility networks, street lighting, public parks... and experienced as a HYDRAULIC ENGINEER designing of pipelines, water supply network, drainage facilities and canals.
There were several MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES WITHIN MY PORTFOLIO (Nestle, Siemens, Pepsico, Melia Group, E-On Energy, Element Power, etc.)
Besides, I finished my BUSINESS AND FINANCE TRAINING, in a prestigious European business school, IESE, to get a more holistic view and knowledge of each project angle.
|My Key Skills:||Project Manager |
Structures for buildings
|Education History, Qualifications & other additional information|
|Level of Education:||Masters|
|• Master in Civil Engineer, (1988 - 1995) - University Polytechnic of Madrid - Speciality in Foundations and Structures.|
• PhD (Program High Direction) in Management – IESE (University of Navarra)
• Executive Master in Pueblo Ingles (2011)
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, specific structures calculations software and engineering software in general.
• Languages: Spanish (native level) – English (Advanced level)
|Work History & Experience|
|Years of Work Experience:||More than 15 Years|
|04/2011 – 02/2012 ASCIA Group in Madrid as MANAGING DIRECTOR for ASCIA ENGINEERING – Energy development company |
• Developing projects of Wind Power Plants and thermo solar plant in Spain, including engineering and construction management.
• Operation and maintenance (O&M) of power plants (photovoltaic and wind plants).
- Thermo solar plant (50 MW) located in Manzanares – Ciudad Real (Spain)
- Wind Power Plants in Epila (Zaragoza) of 5 Mw, Carrescastro (Slamanca) of 18 Mw and Concejiles extended (Salamanca) of 10 Mw.
- Operation and maintenance of wind power named Concejiles (11,6 Mw) and two photovoltaic plant in Manzanares and Almuradiel
06/2009 – 03/2011 ADVANCED POWER SPAIN, A.G. (Madrid) as DEVELOPER – Energy development company – Cycled combined Power Plant -
• Managed several key permitting activities, as Environment permit, water concession, urban license, ...
• Dealing with administrations as Town Councils, regional and national government
• Supporting to Engineering in the London Office in order to apply according Spanish laws.
• Managed the purchase options rights and easements with landowners.
- Cycled Combined Power Plant (1,100MW) in Valverde de Merida (Badajoz - Spain)
03/2004 – 04/2009 ARRAM CONSULTORES, S.L.P. (Madrid) as MANAGING DIRECTOR in Madrid Office – Engineering and Architect company
• Managed a small engineering group in Madrid devoted to develop industrial, energy and architectonic projects
• Defined targets and strategic lines for the company, internal annual budget (incomes and costs), sales evolution, client relationships and new commercial goals to increase our customer portfolio.
• Managed work teams, personal selections, performance appraisal and variable salary assignation.
• Legalization and permitting activities in dealing with every administrations.
- Thermo solar plants (50 MW each one) in Extremadura for Cobra Company (Extresol I, II and III and Manchasol I and II)
- Urban developments in Madrid and Extremadura
- Hotels and residential buildings
- Industrial factories. (Zeta Group, Nestle, United Biscuits, Pepsico, Prainsa, ...)
03/1998 – 01/2003 ARRAM CONSULTORES, S.A. (Badajoz) as HEAD of CIVIL and STRUCUTURES DEPARTMENT – Engineering and Architect company
• Designed and calculated some industrial and civil projects and structures as a CIVIL ENGINEER.
• Developing as a PROJECT MANAGER in all their phases (Initial permitting, local licenses, execution projects and construction management).
• Worked within a multidisciplinary team where designed, made execution projects and manage the construction.
- Industrial factories.
- Industrial complex for several private promotes.
- Sewage treatment plants
- Urban developments (urban planning) in Extremadura
- Roads and approaches projects
- Structures for buildings, projects of shallows and deep foundations, as drilled piles, piled walls, micro piles, ...
01/1997 – 02/1998 ALDESA CONSTRUCCIONES, S.A. (South of Spain) SITE MANAGER – Construction company
• Built several roads and bridges in the south of Spain
• Managed and hired several subcontractors in order to build the projects.
- Construction of roads for Regional Government in Andalucía and Ministry of Public Works.
- Other works as seafronts in La Antilla or bed stream cleanings.
|CV / Resume Outline|
|Position wanted:||Civil Engineer, project manager|
|Job Categories selected:||
|Minimum Yearly Salary expected:||70000 EUR|
|Currently Living in:||Spain|
|Country of Citizenship:||Spain|
|Able to Relocate:||Yes|