|Objective and Resume Summary|
|Accounting & Finance|
(Entry removed to protect privacy) JAWAD (Entry removed to protect privacy)
Email address: (Entry removed to protect privacy)
DOB: 28th, January 1985
Place of Birth: Doha, Qatar
Postal Address: P.O.Box: 16804, Doha, Qatar
Cellular: +974 - 55882219
Languages: Language Writing Speaking Reading
English Excellent Excellent Excellent
Arabic Excellent Excellent Excellent
To obtain a challenging position in the accounting or finance field, where I can apply my knowledge, contribute to the success of the organization and acquire experience.
Recent Training and Courses
• Accounting and auditing skills 1 & 2 sponsored by Ernst & Young
• Audit concepts & Fundamentals sponsored by Ernst & Young
• Audit Risk Concepts sponsored by Ernst & Young
• Intermediate IFRS sponsored by Ernst & Young
January 2012 – Present Rodl & Partner Middle East – Doha, Qatar
July 2007 – October 2011 Ernst & Young – Doha, Qatar
• Oct 2009 - October 2011 Ernst & Young – Engagement Auditor (semi senior)
1. Participate and held audits of private companies, partnerships and individual businesses.
2. Participate in special assignments for the firm.
3. Perform correction (reading, calculations, tied the notes to the financial statements) for the financial statements under issuance before signing and stamping.
4. Perform test of controls to determine the weakness points in the internal control systems adopted by the engagement firm.
5. Prepare financial statements and schedules.
6. Testing different parts in the financial statements expenses, revenues, fixed assets, fixed assets additions, and liabilities, etc...
7. After getting an acceptable assurance that the balances are free of material misstatements, we give an audit opinion.
• Sept 2008-Sept 2009 – Ernst & Young – Associate 1
• Sept 2007–Aug 2008 – Ernst & Young – Trainee
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ Clients where I have participated in audits:
1. Qatar University – Special assignment
2. IPO – Special assignment Gulf international services, Vodafone
3. Al Emadi Enterprises
4. Arab Jordan Investment Bank (Qatar) L.L.C. - Qatar Financial Center
5. Qatar Duty Free Company
6. Al Mana Luxury Co WLL (Emporio Armani)
7. Mideast Data systems
8. Teyseer Building Materials
9. Al Arabia Transport Co.
11. Select Transport Solutions
12. Supreme Education Council – independent schools – Financial and compliance report
13. Consolidated Construction Co. (CCC)
14. Qatar Alfa Beton
15. Four Seasons Hotel
16. Blue Salon
17. Al Fardan Trading and services
18. Aramex International Courier- Qatar Operations
19. Dutest Qatar
20. Teyseer Transport Dubai
21. Teyseer Peninsular Petrotech Engineering W.L.L.
22. Pari Gallery
23. Hamad Medical Corporation
24. Qatar General Post Office (Qpost).
25. Qatar Red Crescent.
June 2007 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) - concentration Accounting and Finance, American University of Sharjah.
Relevant Courses – Finance
Fundamental of financial management, Investments, Banking, International finance, Corporate finance, Real estate investments
Relevant Courses – Accounting
Fundamental of financial accounting, Fundamental of managerial accounting, Intermediate financial accounting 1, Intermediate financial accounting 2, Cost accounting, International Accounting Standard, Auditing
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
• Good internet access and tool skills.
• Accounting/Auditing Software’s (Caseware, Gamx, Lotus Notes).
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) candidate.
Hobbies: Football, Basketball, swimming and Table tennis.
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
|My Key Skills:||MS Office, Lotus Notes, Audit Software.|
|Education History, Qualifications & other additional information|
|Level of Education:||Bachelor|
|Bachelor Degree in Business Administration concentration in Accounting & Finance from the American University Of Sharjah.|
|Work History & Experience|
|Years of Work Experience:||5 to 6 Years|
|I have 4 years experience with Ernst & Young - Semi senior auditor|
I am currently working as a senior auditor with Rodl & Partners