|Objective and Resume Summary|
Seeking a challenging opportunity where I will be able to utilize my strong organizational skills, educational background, and exceptional people skills, which will allow me to grow personally and professionally within the medical field.
Graduated in July 2006, with Certificate of Excellence for outstanding study record (multiple distinctions) and leadership skills. Completed one year house job in 2007 (six months in Gen. surgery at RGH and six months in Medicine at HFH). Worked as Medical Officer in IIMCT-PR Hospital in Orthopedics and A&E for almost one year. While as Medical Officer and PGR, I was an active member of basic & clinical teaching team. Worked as Project Manager In Caraway Pharmaceutical, Pakistan, leading a team of Marketing & Sales personals. In 2009 got scholarship of CSC (China Scholarship Council) for M.S-Orthopedics and completed M.S in 2012. Altogether have 6 years of clinical experience (from 2006 onwards), mainly in Orthopedics and Accident & Emergency (in home & abroad).
|My Key Skills:||LANGUAGES |
• English, Urdu, Chinese, Pashto
• Strong oral, written, human relations and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong technology skills, including expertise with Microsoft Office and the Internet.
|Education History, Qualifications & other additional information|
|Level of Education:||Masters|
• M.S 2012
• M.B.B.S 2006
• H.S.S.C 2000
• S.S.C 1997
• Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) at Shifa Intl. Hospital, Islamabad, Pakistan, 2008
• Certificate of Excellence for Good Study, Best C.R and Leadership, XMU, Urumqi, 2001-2006
• Certificate of Completion of Computer Practical Training at CFMS, Islamabad, 2001
• IELTS 2010
|Work History & Experience|
|Years of Work Experience:||3 to 4 Years|
• Post-graduate resident (PGR) of Prof. He Xijing, in Orthopedics Unit 2 at Second Affiliated Hospital, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, China, Sep.2009 to July 2012
• Field Camp Medical Officer in Mardan, KPK, Pakistan for IDPs, June to Aug 2009
• Project Manager In Caraway Pharmaceutical, Islamabad, Pakistan
• Anwar Hospital, Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan, From 01.04.09 to 30.06.09
• Orthopedic Surgery at IIMCT-Pak. Railway Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. From 01.05.09 to 15.08.09 & From 03.04.08 to 31.07.08
• Night Casualty Medical Officer and Night Administrator, at IIMCT-Pak. Railway Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan, From 12.05.08 to 31.06.08
• Abrar Surgery (Pvt), Ltd, Peshawar Rd, Rawalpindi, Pakistan, From 17.12.07 to 25.12.08
• Hajj Complex , I-14, Islamabad, Pakistan, Hajj Seasons 2007, 2008 & 2012
• House Physician
MU-I, Holy Family Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan, From 01.06.07 to 30.11.07
• House Surgeon
SU-II, Rawalpindi Gen. Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan, From 04.11.06 to 03.05.07