|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
BrainFit Classroom, Singapore’s first English learning centre incorporating brain fitness training, is currently seeking qualified and committed English native speakers to teach English in Singapore. We currently have 4 centres located around the island.
Date of commencement: MID November 2012.
You will be teaching reading & literacy skills through worksheets and English online software programmes. Core areas include phonics, reading, spelling, grammar, comprehension and composition. There will also be a short session on developing brain fitness through interactive games & activities.
- You will be teaching children aged between 5 years to 15 years old.
- The lesson plans have been set (aligned with the Ministry of Education)
- Training on our teaching methodology will be given.
- Monitor progress of students and provide feedback to parents
- Each lesson is 1 ½ hrs long and will have a maximum of 8 children per class.
For more details about the programme,
Length of commitment:
Compensation & Benefits:
- A monthly salary of SGD$3,000 to SGD$4,000 (depending on qualifications) upon completion of 3-month probation period.
- Eighteen days annual leave
- Five-day work week including Saturdays & Sundays (weekends are our busiest periods)
- Two consecutive days off (Monday & Tuesday)
- Bonus upon completion of contract (based on performance)
Interested candidates are to submit theirdetailed resume with a recent photograph using the Apply Online Box below
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interviews will be conducted via SKYPE.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||- All applicants must be Degree-qualified native speakers of English|
- Possess at least a Degree qualification preferably in English/ Education/ Teaching/ Early Childhood.
- Candidates with relevant teaching experience and other Degree-level qualifications (e,g, Arts / Humanities etc.) with a CELTA/TEFL/TESOL qualification will be also considered.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|