|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|We are currently looking for a successful candidate to fill in the English Teacher (Grades 7 -12) position based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.|
- Enables the success of student academic achievement through implementation of the SABIS® curriculum and philosophy and through the consistent use of the SABIS® Point System™ of instruction.
- Has an oversight role for all students within the school setting, to ensure a safe academic environment conducive to learning and maintain the professional SABIS® image.
- Ensures proper planning and follow up for the academic progress of all students and works cooperatively with the Student Life and Student Management teams.
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting to the Academic Quality Controller, as required by SABIS® and governmental bodies.
- Reports regularly to the Academic Quality Controller regarding students’ performance and challenges, with recommendations for action and a summary of actions taken.
- Primary assignment may be a specific grade level (including homeroom duties) or subject teaching to multiple classes in regular or intensive classes.
- May also be assigned additional non-instructional duties such as proctoring exams or supervising recess or lunch.
- Must attend required school functions as identified by administration.
To apply for this position use the Apply Online Box below.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:|
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in subject area to be taught
- Master’s Degree preferred, may be required if necessary to comply with local regulations
- Leadership and team management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational and self-management skills; Ability to handle multiple responsibilities effectively
- Goal orientation; Planning and execution skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Dependability; Readiness to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|