|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Primary ED Teacher|
ALBANIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
DATE: June 20, 2012
FUNCTION: To teach the students of AIS the courses of study as developed by the school and the individual teachers.
REPORTS TO: Dean – English Program
1. Responsible for the day to day teaching of students and control of the assigned classroom.
2. Continual evaluation of each student’s progress.
3. Develop effective curriculum for the students.
4. Maintain control and discipline in the classroom.
5. Use effective and approved teaching methods.
6. Provide a positive and innovative atmosphere of learning and knowledge.
7. Assess all students daily, weekly, and monthly.
8. Give tests to assess to students progress.
9. Help develop world-class curriculum.
10. Review and assist administration in the use of textbooks and testing examinations.
11. Assign homework, as needed.
1. Teach all day to day courses of instruction, as scheduled.
2. Develop daily lesson plans.
3. Manage the classroom in an effective and professional manner.
4. Inform administration of any serious student problems.
5. Participate in any school programs necessary for improving the school performance.
6. Help choose the appropriate books and classroom material.
7. Assess all students assigned to the classroom.
8. Give tests as necessary.
9. Maintain strong links with the administration and parents.
10. Provide a positive and exciting atmosphere in the classroom.
11. Any other duties, as assigned.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||1. Native speaker in English.|
2. 1 to 4 years teaching elementary and /or high school.
3. Ability to teach all subjects in the approved curriculum.
4. B.A. degree or higher in education from an accredited university.
5. Knowledge of working in a multicultural school environment.
6. Teaching certificate from an approved government agency.
1. Teach any/all grades from 1 to 12 grades.
2. Knowledge of approved teaching methods.
3. Able to maintain adequate discipline in classroom.
4. Able to manage classroom structure.
5. Good verbal and written skills in English.
6. Knowledge of computer uses, including Microsoft programs and use of the Internet.
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||3 to 4 Years|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|