|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Immediate Substitute Teacher Positions Available for Amity, Ansonia, Branford, Hamden, East Haven, North Haven, Plymouth, and Torrington Public Schools earning $65-$80/day! |
Would you like to decide where and when you work? Would you like the opportunity to make a difference in education while earning competitive pay? If you have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree then you may already be qualified to b a substitute teacher!
Kelly Educational Staffing (KES) is excited to partner with Amity, Ansonia, Branford, Hamden, East Haven, North Haven, Plymouth, and Torrington Schools to supply and manage a qualified substitute teacher workforce. Since 1997, Kelly Services has been providing qualified, trained, and background-screened substitute teachers to K-12 schools in the United States, the District of Columbia, and the United Kingdom, through its KES service line. We have filled nearly 3 million classrooms in 45 states, with 18,000 substitutes in more than 2,900 schools.
Here are just a few of the terrific advantages of working with KES:
• Weekly pay—stability of regular, frequent paychecks
• Direct deposit—a time-saving convenience
• 401(k) plan—saving for your future
• Flexible work schedule—work when you want
• Preference of school districts and schools—work where you want
• Schedule your assignments—online or over the phone
• Bonus pay—the bonus increases the more you work
• Employee centered web site—online access to information and applications specifically for you
*Plus, we offer great benefit plans:
• Group medical—affordable coverage without deductibles
• Prescription drugs—co-pay with low group rates
• Vision care—co-pay for exams, frames, lenses, and contacts
• Dental insurance—choice of two plan designs; choose your dentist
• Group term life insurance—for employees, spouses, and dependent children
*You are responsible for paying the monthly premiums. Contact your local KES branch for specific plan information.
Minimum requirements include:
• Background checks, educational requirements, fingerprinting.
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Mich., providing employment to more than 700,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace. Never an applicant fee.
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Services|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|