|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|- One-on-one live attention through virtual classroom. You are able to immediately answer questions regarding English grammar and vocabulary as well as resolving any technical problems that the student may experience. |
- Reply to messages sent by students, colleagues and coordinators on a daily basis.
- Make proactive tracking phone calls to students.
- Constantly revise all tutorial processes and materials used and communicate appropriately with your coordinator to suggest improvements.
- Place students in the most suitable level according to their spoken and written submissions.
- Monitor students’ activity within the learning platform.
- Record the total amount of contacts made to students and write reports.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||- Only native English speakers|
- Bachelor's degree: Education, Languages or related field (TEFL, CELTA and other certificates are valuable).
- Previous experience in similar projects will be valued.
- Computer skills: intermediate-advanced (Microsoft Office package, Proficient in Internet and Mozilla Thunderbird).
- Candidate needs to be flexible, a fast learner, high spirits, open minded, and optimistic.
- Intermediate user in Spanish
- Other languages would be a bonus
|Required Language Skills:|
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|