|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|College English Language Teachers, the Sultanate of Oman, Academic Year 2012-13|
CECN EDUCONSULT (CECNE), an educator provider–education consultancy company, is seeking:
English Language Teachers
Place of work: the Ministry of Higher Education Applied Science Colleges, the Sultanate of Oman.
Start Date: 1 September 2012, the first semester of academic year 2012-2013.
Interviews will be held in the next 4 to 8 weeks. The hiring process to be completed soon after.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Saturday to Wednesday.
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from OMR 400 to OMR 520 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 60 days
Please send your CV, copies of your certificates, passport, and photos referring to this ad and indicating your date of birth, nationality, and availability date using the Apply Online Box below
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||• BA/ BSc and 3 years post degree experience teaching English Language|
• or MA/ MSc/ Ph.D. and 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language
• Native English Speakers from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|