|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Our company’s name is Beijing Boao Tongwen International Culture Exchange Center. Our website is |
We are looking for qualified teacher for government school in China. We have placed over 1000 qualified teachers in 100 schools all over China. If you are interested in teaching in a big city, you can choose the schools such as Beijing, or Zhejiang. If you are fond of small cities which can impress you with Chinese local specialty, you can work in a small or medium size town such as Anhui, Shanxi ...Hopefully our offer will meet your needs.
1. Salary: Salary will be different from 4500 to 6000 according to your qualification. Monthly Salary will be paid on 10th of each month. Free of Tax.
2. Accomodation: Free accommodations and three meals per day at the school. School will pay fees of water, electric, internet and so on
3. Visa: visa assistance.
4. Assistant: An English speaking teaching assistant to help you adjust to the cultural differences.
Airport pick-up If you stay with it for multiple terms, travel costs will be reimbursed 2000 RMB to 3000 RMB The Conditions of Employment:
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below.
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||1. Degree：Bachelor degree is recommended|
2. Certificate: TESOL /TEFL certificate is highly recommended
3. Work schedule: will be from Monday to Friday. You will have weekend off, no office hour.
4. Teaching hour: 18 classes per week, each class last 45 minutes. You will have weekend off, no office hours.
Experience preferred but not required
- Current Resume, indicating your Nationality
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|