|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|ACON Biotech (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd is a hi-tech enterprise founded by Doctors of top American university at 1995. It is a global leader for IVD (In vitro Diagnostic) products, and unique in China holding GMP, CE, ISO13485 certificates. ACON is also a US FDA registered company of rapid diagnostic and healthcare products. It has been inspected by US FDA and found compliant to cGMP/QSR requirements. |
ACON provides a broad range of high quality and competitively priced rapid diagnostic and healthcare products. ACON leads the way in making point of care medical diagnostics more affordable to people all around the world, and the ACON name is well known in over 130 countries.
ACON current product lines include Diabetes Care, Clinical Chemistry including Urinalysis Strips, Urine Analyzer, Dry Chemistry Analyzer, Immunoassay EIA/ELISA and Molecule Biology PCR more than 100 products for the Word Wide Market. ACON products have gained 61 US FDA 510(k) clear letters, 4 SFDA Drug Registration Certificates, 72 SFDA Medical Device Registration Certificates and 131 Products with 365 types CE Certificates. Hundreds of millions of products are produced each year to supply the worldwide distribution network, supplying hospitals, clinical laboratories, physicians' offices, blood banks, home users, and others.
In addition to the ACON brand, we excel in specialized custom design and contract manufacturing and utilize advanced engineering and design techniques to meet the unique specifications of customers in today's global healthcare markets. Our dedication to providing innovative solutions with the highest quality standards ensures that ACON meets its customers' diverse requirement.
ACON Management Team has extensive experience in research and development, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, manufacturing, and marketing for major diagnostic companies. This gives us a unique advantage in understanding the issues and concerns our distributors and partners face in today's healthcare environment, trying to keep costs in line with pricing demands and profitability requirements.
Since its inception, ACON well recognize importance of talents to company development. Being devoted become Best Employer with credo of ‘career build talent, talent stimulate career’, ACON decides to continue its strong competitiveness by talent development.
ACON ensures employees capacious space of development including advanced management, performance based promotion, excellent training and competitive salary system.
1. Marketing research and collection of the new product and competitor product information.
2. Work with MKT to review the new product input files to ensure that product formats, packaging and specifications meet the requirements for the Int’l, US and China markets, and that these materials are handled consistently and efficiently across all product lines and markets.
3. Work with MKT, R&D, MF, QA/QC and RA to set up timelines and schedules for new product launch-related activities, including CE Mark, US FDA, SFDA, and any other local registration requirements. And finalize the new product launch for Intl, US and China markets finally.
4. Follow up the new product development and work with MKT, R&D and RA to finalize the new product launch timeline.
5. Coordinate with MKT to review and finalize the product insert, labeling and packaging for consistency, accuracy and conformity with regional requirements for Int’l, US and China markets.
6. Coordinate with MKT to proofread all product-related launch materials, including launch packet, sell sheet, the New Product page on the website, education material and other sales support materials before new product launches.
7. Oversee progress of product launch preparations, including sample and inventory buildup, and launching products in a timely manner.
8. Work with each department to coordinate global trade show activities and ad preparations, including the design of trade show booths and ads to present our product lines properly, and prepare exhibition-related materials such as product samples, sell sheets and posters.
母语或外语 Mother/foreign language：English
汉语水平Chinese proficiency：no requirement
教育程度 Education background：Master's degree, major in biology, medicine, pharmacy, inspection and medical device.
工作经验 Working experience：Above 1-3 years work experience abroad on the marketing, sales, product development or product management work.
Good communication skill, strong active, initiative, highly responsibility and team work ability.
If you are interested in more details about this job do not hesitate to contact us and send your resume, a recent photo and relevant certificates as soon as possible. We will provide you with further details and arrange for your interview upon receipt of your email. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below
Tel : 0571-85831165 85123802
Mob #: 13305812049
Contact person: yolanda
|Education Level Required:||College|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|