|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
1. Pre-departure school placement and negotiation, legal work contract at a state certified institution.
2. Traffic reimbursement from Beijing to School
3. Monthly salary(includes paid holidays)
4. Accommodation with Internet, electricity, water and so on for free.
5. Chinese visa extension or transfer assistance and on-going support
6. One-week TEFL training held by Foreign Expert Bureau
7. An English speaking school coordinator to help you adjust to the cultural differences
8. 1000-3000 bonus upon successful completion of one year commitment
1. Workload: 15-18 hours, each class lasts 45 minutes.
2. Start date: September through January terms, with possibilities to teach during semester breaks
3. Willing to stay for at least 3 months
Location: various cities of china (now we have Beijing ,Anhui(close to shanghai) Hebei, Shandong,Shanxi etc )
1. Native English Speaker or close to.
2. Strong ambition and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
4. Energetic Individuals
5. Experience preferred but not required
- Current Resume, Stating your Nationality of origin
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
BATW offers an exciting and affordable opportunity for native English speakers or near native speakers to live, work, and travel in this fascinating country. You will teach an average of 18~20 hours per week, which leaves you enough time to see the sites and explore the rich cultural backdrop of China's expansive history. The students range from private academics, public elementary and secondary schools. Contract extension would be highly appreciated according to your performance and your wishes.
We have more than 90 candidate positions in 20 provinces. 2011's Fall Program starts on May.The new term start at the end of August. There will be a one-week training for new comers one week before the new semester start in Beijing Office Center. In China the Fall semester begins at the end of August/beginning of September, and the Spring semester starts a week or two after the Lunar New Year (~January/February).
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||native english speaker or near native english speaker|
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Contact Name:||Tongwen International Culture Exchange Center|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|