|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
|Kaplan Test Prep (KTP), a division of Kaplan, Inc., is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. Established in 1938, Kaplan is the world leader in the test prep industry and has served well over 3 million students. With 3,000 classroom locations worldwide, a comprehensive menu of online offerings and a complete array of books and software, Kaplan offers preparation for 35 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, as well as English language and professional licensing exams. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and college and graduate admissions consulting services. Kaplan Test Prep is a division of Kaplan, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of The Washington Post Company (NYSE: WPO).|
Teach the SAT/ACT for Kaplan! Great pay, tons of fun, and incomparable experience!
Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions, the world leader in test preparation, is currently seeking excellent SAT/ACT teachers with a commitment to helping their students. By taking advantage of Kaplan's cutting edge of test prep techniques, innovative online options for students, and teacher-centric professional development, our SAT/ACT teachers are influencing their students in dramatic ways and developing themselves as well.
If you've ever thought about teaching but weren't sure how to get started, teaching the SAT/ACT for Kaplan is a great way to receive thorough training and gain experience. Our teachers are college and graduate students, professionals, home parents, and retirees who are committed to helping students from all backgrounds succeed!
Kaplan SAT/ACT instructors are enthusiastic and engaging, have access to reliable transportation and are willing to travel locally, want flexible part-time hours, and enjoy working with high school students.
We know that our teachers are the face of Kaplan. We're committed to excellence, and we're willing to reward it. Teach like a superstar, and we'll treat you like one!
• Kaplan teachers start between $20 and $25 per hour. All teachers can earn up to $50 per hour through an industry-leading Teacher Elite program.
• Unlike many other test prep companies, all Kaplan teachers receive paid training and paid prep time.
• Enjoy the flexibility of choosing from dozens of different class schedules all over Northern California. Classes are conveniently held in the evenings and on weekends.
• Kaplan teachers are eligible for part-time benefits including health care and preparation for the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, and USMLE. Family members of our teachers receive significant discounts on preparation for these tests, as well!
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||Position Requirements and/or Skills Required Include:|
• Test scores in the 90th percentile (95th and above preferred)
• Ability to create a dynamic and interactive classroom
• Engaging presentation and coaching skills
• Deductive reasoning, problem solving, and creativity
• Ability to have fun (honestly, we mean it)
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below.
|Education Level Required:||Bachelor|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||Less than 1 Year|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
USA-only applications: Please note that this Company / Employer has indicated that only qualified candidates currently residing in USA are being considered here for this position.
You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|