|Job Description & How to Apply Below|
1.Student’s age: 15-19 years old
2.Student’s English Level ：Conversational
1. One semester or a full year commitments, each semester lasts about three and a half months.
2. Monthly Salary, paid on 10th of each month. Free of Tax.
3. Free accommodations with utility fee paid and three meals per day at the school
4. visa assistance.
5. One-week TEFL training in Beijing, help get a TEFL certificate which is issued by Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs
6. Paid holidays
7. An English speaking teaching assistant to help you adjust to the cultural differences
8. Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure materials, ongoing support
9. Airport pick-up
10. Hard sleeper train ticket will be offered from Beijing to school .
11. If you stay with it for multiple terms, travel costs might be reimbursed. 1000-2000 rmb for holiday break for one year commitment.
Typical Responsibility (variable by location):
1. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday (daytime)
2. 18~20 classes per week, each class last 45 mins. No office hours.
3.February through June, with possibilities to teach during
You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below.
BELIEVE: YOU CAN FIND A GOOD JOB THERE!!!!
|Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:||1. Native English Speaker or close to.|
2. Strong ambition and high sense of responsibility are desirable.
4. Energetic Individuals
5. Experience preferred but not required
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, looking for a new position or thinking about starting one in the future, email at:
Email: (You can apply or contact us by email using the Apply Online Box below)
|Education Level Required:||High School|
|Experience Required to qualify for consideration:||1 to 2 Years|
|Contact Name:||Tongwen International Culture Exchange Center|
|Preferred method of contact:||E-mail via Apply Online Box (below when logged in)|
|Apply for this Job Here|
|You must be logged in as a registered jobseeker in order to apply to this job posting. Log in using the fields below, or Register Here if you do not already have a (Free) jobseeker account.|
|Advanced Job Search - Find More Jobs for Your Skills|